Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Fine Arts Apps
Other Fun Apps
Projecting your iPod
QR Codes (4th generation Only)
Syncing Your iPod
Add "All Pages"
ESU3 Epubs Site
ESU3 iPads Site
Ft Calhoun 1 to 1 Site
iPod and iPad Livebinder
Return to ESU#3 Wikispace
- Math Quizzer is an interactive and fun way to, not only learn, but also to boost your skills in; Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division. It offers an easy to understand chalkboard visual, which keeps track of your "score" as you progress. Math Quizzer is perfect for long drives, flights, and waiting in lines. It's excellent for all ages and all skill levels as it allows you to select a specific category or from all four subject areas.
- Number Line is an educational game app to help students learn about fractions, decimals, and percents by ordering equivalent fractions, decimals, and percents on a number line. The app features multiple levels where the player must drag circles with either a percent, decimal or fraction onto a number line in the correct sequence. A score is earned based on the time it takes to put all the circles in the correct order (faster is better), plus points for each correct placement, minus points for each error.
- Tangrams have been challenging minds for centuries, with the deceptively simple goal of combining seven geometric pieces into a shape. Choose a puzzle to solve, and try to fit all seven game pieces within the shaded puzzle area without overlapping. TanZen Lite will recognize when the puzzle is finished.
Math Match Lite
- Math Match is a new game for children that helps them practice their basic math skills, while keeping them excited with fortunes and pictures of cute animals. This lite version of Math Match features Addition and the Easy board setting. Success is rewarded with the unveiling of a cute animal picture and a fortune. Children love this aspect of the game.
Math Drills Lite
- Graphically rich and fun environment allows a single student to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Explore solutions to problems using number lines, wooden blocks, facts and hints. Solve nine-times problems using your fingers!
- Roman Numerals provides an easy way of converting Roman numerals into more understandable year numbers and vice versa. Use it when you cannot quite work out the age of a building or to resolve disputes about the year in which a TV programme was made. To use it just choose whether you want to convert from Roman numerals or from Arabic numerals and then type in the year and the corresponding value will appear. There are preferences for enabling autocorrection and for choosing which order the roman numerals appear in on the keyboard.
This is an application based on the drill-and-practice instructional strategy. Similar to memorization, such a strategy presents the tasks to be completed repetitively to build up the foundation skills for more meaningful learning in the future. This application provides exercises covering basic mathematical skills like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The exercises are targeted for children under 12 years, and sometimes even adults, with varying degrees of difficulty depending on their age.
- Now you can use your iPod touch or iPhone as a ruler. How to do that? It’s quite simple! You can measure any object by placing it on the device screen or just next to it. By moving each line limiter one after another you can get a more accurate measurement. In addition it is possible to switch between centimeters and inches on the information screen. Ruler always saves your latest measurement and you can turn back to it any time.
- iHandy Level (one of the 5 tools in iHandy Carpenter toolkit) is now for free! Take this chance to download! This might be the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand. Unlike some other levels in app store, this one is fully functional with calibration capability. It's accurate after calibrated.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"